Search:

Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day Board Game Hangout!

First of all, it's been awhile since i last updated my blog. University had wring me out till today so i missed so many things to post in here... Time flies and here i am, in February, wishing you a Happy Valentine and Happy Chinese New Year! May today brings you bunch of fortunes and health, as well as luck and blessing to you and your family (and love)!

Since i have time from February to March, i might as well try to more active in blog and in devianart. It's been awhile since i haven't updated my deviantart though.

Nothings happen in my Valentine's and Chinese New Year's day though, just a regular day passed by. Except on February 15th I had hangout with some girls, played board games for 4 hours, and we're very noisy.

Read more to know what happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment