Search:

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Leveling with Foreign Friends!!

So in January, I acquainted with Japanese in Taiwanese DOMO. His IGN is 渉(wataru). He seems also very loyal to DOMO since he played Japanese DOMO in 2008 (check his blog, he is good at drawing!).


One day, in April, I asked him what he did, and the he replied:

涉 We will go leveling now.
Matryoshka.Jr lv 68?
涉 no
Matryoshka.Jr lv30?
涉 about that
Matryoshka.Jr oh... i wish i could join, but it is too late now..
涉 But my friend can't typing English. ><; 
Matryoshka.Jr cry ;_;
涉 You can forgive almost silent...
Matryoshka.Jr eh?
Matryoshka.Jr wakarimasen :"
涉 Can you allow silent chat window?
Matryoshka.Jr i can, but, how long is the hunt?
涉 1h
Matryoshka.Jr yeah i think i can
Matryoshka.Jr so can i join?
Matryoshka.Jr if your friend is ok
涉 Yes
Matryoshka.Jr thx
so finally I went leveling with Wataru, and his friend.


The leveling was at Grizzly Garrison, we would spam quest there for 1 hour. The role supposed to be like this:

Wataru: hitter (MA lv 33-35(I forgot), sub fencer & doc)
me: hitter (Shaman lv33, sub doc)
Wataru's friend: hitter (dancer lv28)

But, the role had changed...



Wataru's attack was very dangerous... (o.o|||)

My damage range was only 800-1100, while Wataru's was 3000-6000...such a gap.
I ended up being a healer than a hitter hahahaha... (but I also hit the enemies)
and his friend..,was a hitter too even though hers was the weakest...

So, in the end the role was like this:

Wataru: main hitter
me: healer, semi hitter
Wataru's friend: hitter(?)


After 1h and 15 mintues, the hunt was over and the level was:
Wataru: 33-35 >37
me: 33 >35
Wataru's friend: 28 >33(if I remembered)
at least I got 2 levels in 1 hour lol

Leveling with them was fun, I wish I could leveling together with them again someday XD

No comments:

Post a Comment