Search:

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Newbie Strikes

Hai haaaai~

It's my second blog now, the first one was kind of trash so I leave it now (-_-" )
anyway, this blog is about game, my daily life, and others that worth to be written in this blog~

Feel free to comment as long as the comment doesn't contain rude words, I have rights to delete unnecessary comments such as spam and ads, also, please put your name so I can reply the comment better

This has been a long time since I had started a blog, so please be tolerated (>.<)
I'll try to post some sketches and drawing regularly, and keep the blog alive (not to mention I am an university student, it'll be hard to post the blog since I have a little free time)

I haven't made a banner for this blog so wait for it XD

Btw, this is my OC Matryoshka, she will often appear in this blog (^u^)
I'll tell the full details of my charas later~


that's for now, PEACE OUT! (^.^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment